The initial release of Related Grid is a Lightning Component that can be dropped into a Lightning Record Page for any object that has a GridBuddy Grid called [Object Name] Related Grid.
The following instructions detail how to setup Related Grid for your org.
- Install Related Grid.
- Install GridBuddy from the AppExchange if you have not done so already.
- Login to Salesforce and navigate to the GridBuddy App.
- Click on Grid Wizard and create a new Grid.
- Select the Object you want to drop Related Grid onto.
- Name the Grid [Object Name] Related Grid. For example if you want to drop Related Grid onto the Opportunity object, then name the Grid Opportunity Related Grid.
- Select the fields you want to expose on your Related Grid.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Setup > Object Manager > Your Object
- Scroll down to Lightning Record Pages and click New.
- Select new Lightning Record Page, name the page and select Your Object.
- On the page builder, drop the Related Grid component onto the desired section of the page.
- Click Save and follow the prompts to Activate the page.
- Now navigate to a record of Your Object. You made need to refresh the page a few times before the new Lightning Record Page shows correctly.